Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"I Am A Responsible Guy"

I Am A Responsible Guy
by : drahcir
The parents of my girlfriend place their trust in me. I will not violate it.
I will respect my girlfriend as I expect other men to respect my sister.
I will respect womanhood because my mother is a woman. I will not ask my girlfriend to do anything that would be ashamed of if my mother found out.

My girlfriend has given me the honor and pleasure of her company. It is wrong for me to expect more in payment for this date. My girlfriend will be a wife and mother someday. She must be an example for her children and the pride of her husband. I will help her become pure and descent as I want my own wife to be.

Womanhood means strength of character as well as body. Lack of self-control is a sign of weakness. I want my girlfriend to know, I am a truly man. If through lack of self-control, I should get the girl pregnant, I will not pressure her to kill our unborn child.

No comments: